After being devastated by the loss of a pregnancy following a FROZEN IVF cycle a year ago, our focus has changed to being cautiously optimistic for a new FRESH IVF cycle. Wanting a different result this time, we decided to make some different choices in our final attempt at achieving a pregnancy. So, here you will find our "Fresh Never Frozen" journey. Hopefully, one day our last addition will find just how much he or she was wanted.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
IVF Cycle Day 9
How many injections are we at today, you ask??? 38! My belly is feeling a lot like a pin cushion and is very tender and bruised. I'm loving stretchy pants! Today I had a crazy acupuncture treatment. I was face down with needles all over my body and especially my lower back in order to provide some good support for those growing follicles. Getting set up was a little uncomfortable because I hate being on my stomach and the back needles are a little creepy to me, but by the end I'm pretty sure I was drooling on the floor kind of relaxed!;) My acupuncturist is awesome and also knows which points help me to relax. I joke with her that after some treatments I practically need a designated driver! She's also pretty much my therapist, often talking me off the ledge during this journey.;) Hopefully, tomorrow's ultrasound will show some of the outlying follicles catching up, and I will definitely have acupuncture to thank!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment