After being devastated by the loss of a pregnancy following a FROZEN IVF cycle a year ago, our focus has changed to being cautiously optimistic for a new FRESH IVF cycle. Wanting a different result this time, we decided to make some different choices in our final attempt at achieving a pregnancy. So, here you will find our "Fresh Never Frozen" journey. Hopefully, one day our last addition will find just how much he or she was wanted.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Bed rest isn't as great as it sounds!
Alright, so I'm not going to lie, the first 12 hours or so of bed rest are pretty nice! Laying in freshly washed sheets, my mom bringing in amazing food, complete silence because my kids are quickly ushered out if they get too loud or wiggly, and new jammies are all pretty awesome! Then after the first 12 hours pass, my back and bum get sore, I have a rat's nest on the back of my head, my entire mattress seems to disagree with my body, there's nothing left to watch or read, and my mind becomes obsessed with wanting to know if/when the embryos will implant. I haven't taken even one nap to pass the time because the high levels of hormones I'm on make it hard to even close my eyes. Time is pretty much standing still. OK, I won't complain again, but it feels good to vent! I'm actually super glad to be stuck in bed hopefully growing some babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment