After being devastated by the loss of a pregnancy following a FROZEN IVF cycle a year ago, our focus has changed to being cautiously optimistic for a new FRESH IVF cycle. Wanting a different result this time, we decided to make some different choices in our final attempt at achieving a pregnancy. So, here you will find our "Fresh Never Frozen" journey. Hopefully, one day our last addition will find just how much he or she was wanted.
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
IVF Cycle Day 5
I noticed my sharps container is already getting full, so I took a count . . . 17 shots by cycle day 5! Prior to entering the world of IVF, I'm pretty sure that is more shots than I've had in 32 years! Honestly, they really aren't a big deal at all. I had someone tell me that they could never do IVF because of the injections. How sad!!! I'd do a 1,000 shots a day if it there was a new baby on the other side!;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment