After being devastated by the loss of a pregnancy following a FROZEN IVF cycle a year ago, our focus has changed to being cautiously optimistic for a new FRESH IVF cycle. Wanting a different result this time, we decided to make some different choices in our final attempt at achieving a pregnancy. So, here you will find our "Fresh Never Frozen" journey. Hopefully, one day our last addition will find just how much he or she was wanted.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
IVF Cycle Day 7
Not much to report today, just trying to be patient with this process. A lot will be going on next week, so I need to appreciate the quiet this week. Physically I feel pretty good, but emotionally I'm a mess! Hands down, the emotional aspect of IVF is the hardest part! The process itself is stressful, but all of the hormones make me into quite the crazy lady! One minute I'm happy, the next meaning I'm can't stop crying! My moods are usually pretty stable, so this loss of control is hard for me. I'm trying to just relax and think before I say or do anything. Just a warning, ignore the crazy lady!;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment