Sunday, May 20, 2012

IVF Cycle Day 10

Here are the results from this morning's ultrasound (the numbers representing the size of each follicle):

Left ovary - 15, 15, 15, 14, 10, 10
Right overy - 16, 14, 14, 14, 12, 12, 12, 11

It sounds like we have a steady pack of 7 now (those 14's and 15's), which I'm happy with.  I'm still hopeful that some of those outliers might join the group as well.  I'll have another ultrasound and more blood work tomorrow morning.  Then, we will likely begin talking about my trigger shot and preparing for the retrieval 36 hours after that.  There will be a lot of waiting the next few weeks.  We will retrieve, then wait for 5 days to see who succeeds to the blastocyst stage, then we'll transfer and then wait another 10 days or so to see if implantation/pregnancy occurs.  I so wish I could push a fast forward button right now!      

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I'm allowed to comment on here but wanted to tell you I love you and have all my fingers and toes crossed for you too!! I would do anything to push a fast forward button for you!

    ReplyDelete