After being devastated by the loss of a pregnancy following a FROZEN IVF cycle a year ago, our focus has changed to being cautiously optimistic for a new FRESH IVF cycle. Wanting a different result this time, we decided to make some different choices in our final attempt at achieving a pregnancy. So, here you will find our "Fresh Never Frozen" journey. Hopefully, one day our last addition will find just how much he or she was wanted.
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Embryo Retrieval Eve
There's not too much to report today other than I feel yucky! I'm excited for retrieval tomorrow, but also nervous about the 1,000 things that need to go perfectly in order for things to go well. The retrieval procedure itself is not bad. I get an IV, fall asleep, using ultrasound guidance my doctor extracts the mature eggs, and then they wake me up. I'm sure I won't even recall the drive home, but I will hopefully post an update of our embryo count tomorrow night. We need lots of prayers and I know miracles happen every day! Hopefully, we have one tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment