Meet Baby A and Baby B, it's twins!!!
While the shock is still settling in, we are so thrilled that both embryos implanted and are doing great! Our first ultrasound this morning had us all on pins and needles. My mister said he could see my heart pounding though my shirt as we waited for my doctor to come in. We were so nervous that something was going to be wrong. The babies actually look perfect and were well synchronized with their heart rates and size. Synchronization is a very good thing for twins especially this early on. I'm about 6 1/2 weeks along, so we actually are only telling family and my select blog readers for now.;) We have another ultrasound in 3 weeks and at that point I plan to shout it from the rooftops! This explains why I'm so sick and starving . . . I'm eating for three!;) While the due date is now around Valentine's Day, it sounds like these two will likely make their debut in January 2013. That actually feels really close, and I feel like I have a lot to do between now and then! For now though, I'm just going to get another snack and have a nap.;)
Ohhhh, they're precious Lyndsie! :) I just couldn't be happier for you!
ReplyDelete