After being devastated by the loss of a pregnancy following a FROZEN IVF cycle a year ago, our focus has changed to being cautiously optimistic for a new FRESH IVF cycle. Wanting a different result this time, we decided to make some different choices in our final attempt at achieving a pregnancy. So, here you will find our "Fresh Never Frozen" journey. Hopefully, one day our last addition will find just how much he or she was wanted.
Monday, June 4, 2012
Another Day Out
I had an acupuncture appointment today and was told that I was doing "too much" and had to have an extended treatment. Then, I was sent back home to bed. I still haven't even left my house other than for lab work but apparently I shouldn't be going up and down my stairs so much. After being down for 5 days I need to take 5 days to more gradually get back to normal. Hopefully, my new normal will include morning sickness and I'm certain I'll run to the toilet with a smile on my face after all of this to get to that point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment